Below you will find information on how to claim up to 10.50 hours of Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits for this year's Working 2 Walk Virtual Symposium.
In order to claim CME credits, you must first fill out our registration form, selecting "Continuing Medical Education (CME) Registration" in the ticket option.
Accreditation: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of University of Utah and the Nielsen Foundation and Unite 2 Fight Paralysis. The University of Utah is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit: The University of Utah School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 10.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nondiscrimination and Disability Accommodation Statement: The University of Utah does not exclude, deny benefits to or otherwise discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran’s status, religion, gender identity/expression, genetic information, or sexual orientation in admission to or participation in its programs and activities. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities upon request, with reasonable notice. Requests for accommodations or inquiries or complaints about University nondiscrimination and disability/access policies may be directed to the Director, OEO/AA, Title IX/Section 504/ADA Coordinator, 201 S President’s Circle, RM 135, Salt Lake City, UT 84112, 801-581-8365 (Voice/TTY), 801-585-5746 (Fax).
Claiming Your CME Credits
Thank you for your participation in our course! Please complete the short course evaluation after you have completed your course sessions by following the link below. The evaluation should take less than 5 minutes.
Once you complete the evaluation, the link will prompt you to claim your CME credit for this course. Thank you!
Instructions for Claiming Credit and Printing Your Certificate:
(Note: There will be a series of screens please follow the directions on each screen).
- To complete a short evaluation, claim your credit and print your course certificate please go to the following link: http://goo.gl/nrJKrN
- When prompted enter your email address. If you are a new user, select “new user” and complete some short identifying information about yourself.
- Enter the password; if you do not have a password you will be able to create one.
- Enter the following CME Activity code: 53128
- Complete the short evaluation
- Enter the number of credits commensurate with your participation in the activity, up to 10.50 which is the number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM credits this activity is certified for.
If you encounter any problems please call the UUCME office at 801-581-6886.
Speaker and Planning Committee Disclosure Summary
The University Of Utah School Of Medicine Continuing Medical Education Office meets ACCME expectations regarding the identification and resolution of conflicts of interest that arise. Everyone in control of content, including all speakers and planners, must disclose any relevant financial relationships in any amount within the
past 12 months.
Neither the speaker(s), planner(s), nor anyone in control of content for this live activity have any relevant financial relationships with ACCME-defined commercial interest with the exception of –
- Benjamin Leclair: Amylior wheelchair, employment
- Candy Tefertiller: GTX Medical, education consultant
- Dave Marver: GTX Medical / Employment
- George Maynard: ReNetX Bio, Inc., Employment/Salary; ReNetX Bio, Inc., Ownership interest
- Joanna Stanicka: Axonis Therapeutics, Inc., CEO & Co-Founder