Working 2 Walk 2019 - Cleveland, Ohio
Friday, October 4, 2019 | Segment 1
Presentations in this Segment
- 9:00 – 9:10am: Opening Remarks & Welcome
Matthew Rodreick, Unite 2 Fight Paralysis & John Chae, MetroHealth
- 9:10 – 9:30am: Epidural Spinal Cord Stimulation for Spinal Cord Injury: E-STAND Update
David Darrow, University of Minnesota
- 9:30 – 9:50am: The Neurobiological Effects of Stimulating the Nervous System after Spinal Cord Injury
John H. Martin, CUNY School of Medicine
- 9:50 – 10:10am: Restoration of Function with Implanted Neuroprostheses
P. Hunter Peckham, Case Western Reserve University
- 10:10 – 10:30am: Facilitated Panel Discussion
David Darrow, John H. Martin, P. Hunter Peckham, Matthew Rodreick - Moderator
- 10:30 – 11:00am: Break – Exhibitor Visits
Download the full Working 2 Walk 2019 conference program here. Use it as a companion to learn more about the conference presenters listed above, study their abstracts, and contextualize their presentations with the others in this group. Be sure to check out "Navigating the Working 2 Walk Science Presentations" by Sam Maddox (p. 42) which provides an overview of all the scientific presentations given this past year.
Access all the presentations from our 14th Annual Working 2 Walk Science & Advocacy Symposium on our YouTube channel.
We'll be updating the embedded video here on our website with the next segment each month. Stay tuned!
Full Video Archive
Over 46 hours of presentations available to view from nearly a decade of recorded talks. Click on a conference year and you'll be taken to a Vimeo album where you can watch each presentation from that year in full. Dive in!