Working 2 Walk 2019 - Cleveland, Ohio
Friday, October 4, 2019 | Segment 3
Presentations in this Segment
- 1:30 – 1:50pm: Regulatory Considerations to Bring Assistive and Therapeutic Devices to the Community: An FDA Staff Perspective
Vivek Pinto, Food & Drug Administration
- 1:50 – 2:10pm Coverage 101+
Susan Miller, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- 2:10 – 2:30pm Facilitated Panel Discussion
Rebecca Martin, Susan Miller, Vivek Pinto, Megan Moynahan - Moderator
- 2:30 – 2:45pm Facilitated Question & Answer Session
- 2:45 – 3:00 pm U2FP Board Member Appeal
Barry Munro, CSRO
- 3:00 – 3:30 pm: Break – Exhibitor Visits
Download the full Working 2 Walk 2019 conference program here. Use it as a companion to learn more about the conference presenters listed above, study their abstracts, and contextualize their presentations with the others in this group. Be sure to check out "Navigating the Working 2 Walk Science Presentations" by Sam Maddox (p. 42) which provides an overview of all the scientific presentations given this past year.
Access all the presentations from our 14th Annual Working 2 Walk Science & Advocacy Symposium on our YouTube channel.
We'll be updating the embedded video here on our website with the next segment each month. Stay tuned!
Full Video Archive
Over 46 hours of presentations available to view from nearly a decade of recorded talks. Click on a conference year and you'll be taken to a Vimeo album where you can watch each presentation from that year in full. Dive in!