Working 2 Walk 2020 - Virtual Symposium
Thursday, October 22, 2020 | Stakeholder Session 1: Clinical Research
Presentations in this Segment
- Opening Remarks & Welcome
Matthew Rodreick | Unite 2 Fight Paralysis
- Regenerative Medicine: A Novel Autologous Cell Matrix Therapy Approach for Spinal Cord Injury
Stephana Carelli, PhD | University of Milan
- Exercise after SCI: Evidence for Health Benefits and The Need for More Research
Leslie Morse, PhD | University of Minnesota
- Adipose-Derived Mesenchymal Stem-Cells (ADMSCs) for Patients with Traumatic Spinal Cord Injury (SCI)
Mohamad Bydon, MD | Mayo Clinic
- Panel Discussion with Question & Answer Session
Christel Mitrovich | Unite 2 Fight Paralysis - Moderator
- Artist Interlude
Richard Bell | Painter
Download the full Working 2 Walk 2020 conference program here. Use it as a companion to learn more about the conference presenters listed above, study their abstracts, and contextualize their presentations with the others in this group. Be sure to check out "Navigating the Working 2 Walk Science Presentations" by Sam Maddox which provides an overview of all the scientific presentations given this past year.
Access all the presentations from our 15th Annual Working 2 Walk Science & Advocacy Symposium on our YouTube channel.
We'll be updating the embedded video here on our website with the next segment each month. Stay tuned!
Full Video Archive
Over 50 hours of presentations available to view from a decade of recorded talks. Click on a conference year and you'll be taken to a YouTube or Vimeo album where you can watch each presentation from that year in full. Dive in!