(above, Romel Whiteside talks with FES/Stim Panelist Jason Shaw at U2FP's 2019 Symposium in Cleveland)
U2FP’s 16th Annual Science & Advocacy Symposium is just a week away, starting Thursday, October 21 - Saturday, October 23, 2021.
Online Registration closes on Tuesday, October 19th, so get your tickets now!
This is a premier gathering of the SCI and Scientific Communities. And it’s not just a science show and tell, but a collaborative meeting. We bring all the players together to sharpen and accelerate the speed and efficacy of the movement for cures.
Which is why we provide 75% OFF REGISTRATION FEES for the SCI Community (Individuals & Family, & PCAs), as well as future scientists and researchers (undergrad & grad students). Details for claiming these discounts on our registration page here.
At this year’s Science & Advocacy Symposium, you’ll get the latest on
- Sexual function recovery
- Spinal stimulation strategies
- SCI regeneration advances,
- Rehab, exercise and nutrition
Then jump into the conversation, and share YOUR priorities for curative interventions. You’ll have multiple opportunities to converse with advocates, scientists, funders, biotechs & sponsors, including:
- Question & Answer discussions after each session
- Live group chat with all attendees in our Networking Room
- Peer-to-Peer chat that will allow attendees to form their own chat groups
- Session-themed Zoom Discussions after each day’s program has concluded
- Plus, live chat and video conferencing with select sponsors
Can’t make every day of the Symposium? No problem - all attendees will have exclusive access to a full recording of our event a week or so after it concludes!
Want more details? Check out Sam Maddox’s in-depth feature of our presenters and topics in New Mobility magazine. Or peruse our agenda or speaker line-up.