Tomorrow is the last day to register for U2FP’s 16th Annual Science & Advocacy Symposium. Online Registration closes on Tuesday evening, October 19th. Get your tickets now: click here to register.
Above, Kelsey Peterson (left) talks with research scientist Dennis Bourbeau (right) at U2FP's Annual Science & Advocacy Symposium in Vancouver, 2018.
Hear top-tier SCI scientists and researchers present their latest findings on:
- Spinal stimulation strategies
- Sexual function recovery
- Rehab, exercise and nutrition
- SCI regeneration advances
Then jump into the conversation with our virtual engagement features:
- Question & Answer panels with all presenters
- Live group chat with all attendees in our Networking Room
- Peer-to-Peer chat with select attendees
- Zoom Discussion Rooms each day
- Plus, live chat and video conferencing with select sponsors
STUDENTS & SCI COMMUNITY GET 75% OFF REGISTRATION FEES. Details for claiming these discounts on our registration page here.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to make your voice heard in the movement for cures.
Want more details? Check out Sam Maddox’s in-depth feature of our presenters and topics in New Mobility magazine. Or peruse our agenda or speaker line-up.