Race for curative therapies your way!
- Design your own physical challenge to raise funds and awareness for SCI recovery.
- Create your own route, distance and goal time.
- Share it all on a fundraising page U2FP creates for you.
- Ask your friends and family to donate to your race effort.
- Update your supporters on your training progress regularly.
You won’t be in it alone - your teammates across the country will be cheering you on as you train, fundraise, and complete your race!
This is your chance to be as competitive or creative as you want. Consider possibilities such as:
- A run or roll through a fun, unique or challenging obstacle course
- A 5K walk, run or wheel around your favorite park or lake
- A 10K run or wheel from your place to a friend or family member's across town
- A 10-mile race around the family farm
- A lawnmower race
- A 15-mile hike or trail run through a state or national park you love
- A 20-mile race to get you ready for your next marathon
- A pub crawl
- A marathon course you design yourself
- An Ultra-Marathon through the Swiss Alps
This race is all about the attention you bring to the movement for spinal cord injury cures. Make your course as goofy as you like or use it as a training regimen for your next big marathon.
There's only one rule: have fun! Your fundraising efforts help bring U2FP closer to our goal of achieving functional recovery for those of us living with an SCI.
HOW IT WORKS
Click the "Freestyle Challenge" sign-up link above
Complete our registration form
We'll set up a personalized fundraising page for you
Ask people to donate to your race efforts
Get your Team U2FP performance t-shirt in the mail
Crush it on race day!
A Personalized Fundraising Page
A Team U2FP Performance Shirt
A Fundraising Guide
Support Along the Way!